Dragonia Myth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonia Myth

Forum of the Dragonia Myth Server: Feel free to browse !!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd pet guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solidmag3
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:21 pm

Ultimate 2nd Gen Fairy Guide!
About 2nd Generation Fairies

Difference of Second generation fairies with the 1st generation fairies is not only their weird look (well... ugly, but in an interesting sort of way, lol) but also more importantly - their ability to "take possession" of whoever is carrying them at the moment, that and the self-destruct skill(I not sure about this CRAZY Self Destruct Thing... Anyways You Dont Really Need It)

There are two new player skills that are related to 2nd generation pets and these are Possession and Self-Destruct. While details on Self-Destruct is sparse, we at least are gradually uncovering every little trick that Possession skill can provide. (re:self-destruct - so far, all I know is that it causes AOE damage at the cost of consuming all of the pet's stamina... something you'd probably use as a last resort, since we know rations are precious).

How does possession work?
Basically, you must first make sure that the character you want to possess already has learned the possession skill. Then make sure you have an appropriate pet, namely, any of the 2nd generation pets. If done properly, using possession will make the pet activate its special bonus, which directly affects your character in one way or the other for three (3) whole minutes.

How do I learn possession?
First of all, you must obtain the skillbook.
These are the conditions to get higher level pet skill:
Quote :
a)When both pets are more or equal to Lv20 and below or equal to Lv25, there will be
85% chance to obtain Novice Possession Skill
12% chance to obtain Stanard Possession Skill
3% chance to obtain Expert Possession Skill
b)When both pets are more or equal to Lv25 and below or equal to Lv35, there will be
90% chance to obtain Standard Possession Skill
10% chance to obtain Expert Possession Skill
c) When both pet are above Lv35, there will be 100% chance to obtain Expert Possession Skill
Once used, it will add a new skill named "Fairy Body" on your character, which can be found at the third tab of the skills panel.
l levels of the skill have the same cooldown and duration - 3 minutes. The skill level mainly dictates how much stamina each activation consumes. Namely:

Novice -> 6 x Fairy Level
Standard -> 3 x Fairy Level
Expert -> 2 x Fairy Level

Edit:
Let's say you have a lv20 2nd generation fairy. If you activated possession on a character who has a novice version of the skill, the pet will consume 20 stamina. If activated on a character with the standard version of the skill, the pet will consume only 60 stamina. If activated on a character with the expert version of the skill, the pet will only consume 40 stamina. (Thanks To Arutan For Novice Poss) Not Sure About Standard & Expert So i'll Leave It As It Is)

Aside from that, there's a base requirement of maintaining at least 100 stamina. If the pet's stamina is below 100 and you attempt to activate possession, you will find that you have failed casting it. When it happens, the pet will not consume any stamina, but the skill is already cooling down.

But how about our former fairies? Are they useless now? Should we just ditch them? S> lv40 str fairy, pm m-

No no no, not too fast! They are still not completely worthless. There's this tiny detail you should know about possession first before you should think of scrapping those poor pets.

Certain possession effects, the stat bonuses in particular, lingers around even if you're not wearing the fairy you casted it with. Yep, that's right, once you use possession the bonus stats stays on until possession ends (either when it expires, or if you disconnect). So... you might be wondering now how that info is useful to us now... here's why:
The Pet Swapping Trick

As previously mentioned, any possession stat bonus effect stays on even if the pet isn't in the slot. How can we find use for that you ask? Consider this scenario:

E.g. You have a lv40 pure str fairy, and a lv25 fairy of strength.

Your pet will give you --
40 STR only : If you wear lv40 str fairy
25 STR only : If you wear lv25 fairy of strength
50 STR only : If you activate possession while wearing lv25 fairy of strength
65 STR only : If you activate possession with your lv25 fairy of strength, then switched back to your lv40 str fairy

So basically, until your 2nd generation pet has overtaken your current pet, then you might want to consider keeping them around for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
grimmy
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm

why so many ppl copy guides? u ddont get credits for it cuz u didnt make it
Back to top Go down
solidmag3
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 pm

i didn`t did copy and paste i copyed part of it and edited my self

if i don`t get point or w/e i am at least glad i helped some ppl
Back to top Go down
grimmy
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:35 pm

thats the spirit(not copy and paste) u do it for the ppl not for the credits
Back to top Go down
solidmag3
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:36 pm

i didn`t just copy paste i edited it by myself and took info from forum Smile
Back to top Go down
candymoo

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:44 am

Your posting is very good!!I like it!

Restaurants these days tend to serve up far more food than the normal person needs in a single serving.

When I was recently researching the menu at P.F. Chang's for an article about healthy dining during Gen

Con, I discovered that many of

their entrees actually contained three or four full servings! If you're dining with someone who has tastes

similar to your own, you can get

around this by sharing a plate with them. In fact, many restaurants will actually serve a meal on multiple

plates for a nominal charge (usually $1-2 for the additional serving).

Not only will this cut calories out of your meal, it will

save you and your partner a few dollars in the process without giving up the "luxury" of being waited on

and having your own entree. In some cases, you may find that

the chef will be willing to make you something that isn't even on the menu (depending on the

establishment, of course; I'm not exactly sure I'd want the master chef behind the counter at The Waffle

House experimenting with my food).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd pet guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd pet guide   2nd pet guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd pet guide
Page 1 of 1